A Chartered Professional is an individual who has obtained a certain degree of expertise over a period of time through practical experience. Such people shall be deemed to be called Chartered Professional.
A Chartered Professional is a person who has gained a specific level of skill or competence in a particular field of work, which has been recognized by the award of a formal credential by a relevant professional organization
A Panel of Eminent Professors/ Highly Qualified Professionals from respective field shall adjudge the individuals who would like to become a Chartered Professional in their field.
What purpose shall be served by the Certificate?
The Chartered Professional is an internationally valid certificate and it sets the global standard in the respective field. The Chartered Professional allows you to gain a professional qualification with specialized Designation
Difference between Chartered course and Distance course, Regular course:
Chartered Courses target people with Professional Expertise. Unlike regular education they need not appear for classes and unlike regular education they will not write exams in the standard pattern.
There will be a qualifying exam which will be sufficient enough to determine whether the individual is a professional or not.
How will the students from other countries enroll in a Chartered Professional Course?
International Students will be enrolled in online mode.
The individuals will be certified based on Video Conferencing through which their skill will be evaluated.
List of Programmes:
|Sl. No||Name of the Course||Duration (Regular / Lateral Entry)||Subjects|
|01||Chartered Civil Engineer||4 Years / 3 Years||Click Here|
|02||Chartered Electrical Engineer||4 Years / 3 Years||Click Here|
|03||Chartered Mechanical Engineer||4 Years / 3 Years||Click Here|
|04||Chartered Computer Science Engineer||4 Years / 3 Years||Click Here|
ELIGIBILITY: For Entry into First Year: A pass in 12th Standard (with PCM Group) / For Lateral Entry into II Year: A pass in Diploma Engineering (3 Years) in relevant Stream
COURSE FEES: Registration Fee: INR 1,000 and Course Fee: INR 9,000 per annum
List of Chartered (Professional) Courses:
- Chartered Appraiser
- Chartered Assessor
- Chartered Architect
- Chartered Architectural Technologist
- Chartered Asset Manager
- Chartered Business Professional
- Chartered Economist
- Chartered Educational Assessor
- Chartered Electrical Engineer
- Chartered Petroleum Engineer
- Chartered Environmentalist
- Chartered Finance Professional
- Chartered Health Care Consultant
- Chartered Horticulturist
- Chartered IT Professional
- Chartered Investment Management Professional
- Chartered Landscape Architect
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Chartered Management Professional
- Chartered Professional in Sports and Physical Activity
- Chartered Market Analyst
- Chartered Mathematics Teacher
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer
- Chartered Materials Manager Professional
- Chartered Occupational Hygienist
- Chartered Physiotherapist
- Chartered Production Planning Professional
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- Chartered Project Management Professional
- Chartered Project Professional
- Chartered Public Relations Practitioner
- Chartered Quality Professional
- Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner
- Chartered Security Manager
- Chartered Structural Engineer
- Chartered Supply Chain Management Professional
- Chartered Civil Engineering Surveyor
- Chartered Construction Surveyor
- Chartered Environmental Surveyor
- Chartered Land Surveyor
- Chartered Teacher of English
- Chartered Warehouse Management Professional
- Chartered Water and Environment Manager