Refund of Fees and Cancellation of Admission
Fees once paid are not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Students are requested not to pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee.
Under extraordinary conditions fees will be refunded. Those conditions are as follows;
Where a candidate expires in the period of the examination, the entire fee shall be refunded only when supported by Death Certificate.
Where a candidate has become ill subsequent to the submission of his /her application for admission to the examination and is prevented on medical grounds from appearing at the examination, 50% of the fees shall be refunded to him /her provided an application of such refund, supported by a medical certificate, is submitted to the Controller of Examinations, before three days of the date of commencement of the examination.
Your admission will be cancelled;
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the fee paid is incomplete
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If the minimum age criteria is not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the Secondary examination is not passed from any equivalent Board / Council of Tamilnadu Council for Open and Distance Education