Â Â Â The functions of Evaluation Department is as follows,
- To carry out the work of an assessment of answer books.
- To get the answer books to assessed by the examiners/moderators
- To receive the report of the unfair means cases reported by the vigilance squads from the examination centres
- To receive the Practical examinations, Mark lists from the concerned Chairman, examination Centres
- To process the result on Computers / Manually
- To declare the results of various examinations, to send the result etc. to the concerned study centres
Â Â Corrections:
- To correct the mistakes in certificates due to wrong entry.
- To take decisions on name changes in mark sheets and certificates based on the inputs given.
- To verify for mistakes in mark sheets and certificates
- To decide on revaluation/re totaling of answer sheets